Would your loved one benefit from the leading home care services in all of Los Angeles and Orange County because he/she is currently having a difficult time in the home due to a brain injury?
At A-1 Home Care in Monrovia, we provide exceptional brain injury care options from the comfort and convenience of the home at the most reasonable prices available anywhere. Each specialized caretaker on staff is adept in providing lasting care with gentle assistance in the home.
A-1 Home Care provides numerous caregiver services to the elderly, some of which include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers caregiving options for elders with knee and hip replacements along with heart attack care and cancer care for patients with such health conditions. It's this dedication to providing only the best that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision for the past quarter century and counting already-- with many more years still to come.